Medworxx provides solutions for Patient Flow and Compliance and Education, bridging the clinical and operational patient flow perspectives with an increased focus on the appropriateness of care.
Why it’s different
Medworxx helps hospitals ensure care transitions are appropriate and improve in key performance areas including: emergency department wait times, admissions volumes, length of stay, resource utilization, timely discharge, bed turnover, denials, readmissions, patient satisfaction, and hospital margins.
Why you need it
Medworxx unlocks the reasons for patient flow barriers and delays in real-time, giving providers the tools to:
- Safeguard appropriate care transitions
- Reduce length of stay
- Improve care coordination
- Reduce avoidable days
- Manage admissions volumes
- Reduce ED wait times
- Increase bed turnover
- Achieve timely patient discharge
- Improve patient satisfaction
What you get
- Patient Throughput Review – Performance improvement-focused review that leverages Medworxx robust, objective criteria to identify barriers and delays to patient flow without full implementation.
- Clinical Criteria – Real-time clinical decision support tool that eliminates clinical subjectivity and standardizes patient flow data collection providing reasons for barriers and delays in care transitions for every patient, every day.
- Bed Management – Software that provides care teams with visibility into the status of in each patients’ journey and enables bed demand and capacity management across a single hospital or from multiple sites within a health system.
- Forms & Assessments – Easy-to-use web-based solution for customizable reporting on performance measurement and improvement, high-risk discharge planning, and clinical workflow management.
Compliance & Education
- Learning Management System – Support the development, management and delivery of classroom and online learning with associated reporting and compliance tracking capabilities.
- Policy and Document Management System – Automate and simplify the management and publication of policies and procedures in a web-based environment.