With more than 320 million citizens and thousands of cities and towns to protect in the United States, law enforcement need innovative technologies that will help them stay on top of it all.
Why it’s different
CentralSquare’s Advanced Public Safety (APS) develops state-of-the-art technologies for law enforcement and are committed to delivering products that they can rely on now and in the future.
Why you need it
APS partners with law enforcement to ensure that as they serve around-the-clock to protect U.S. citizens and property that they are equipped with the best solutions to do their jobs efficiently.
What you get
Virtual Partner 2.0
Virtual Partner 2.0 (VP2) allows officers to issue traffic citations, parking tickets and complete other law enforcement forms.
- Easy to use – Driver and vehicle information is auto-populated into the eCitation form. Officers can use the navigation to quickly complete the form and issue citation in minutes. The signature capture feature enables officers electronically sign the form.
- Store citation data securely – Citation data is stored in the CJIS conforming cloud, which meets the rigorous compliance requirements of U.S. law enforcement agencies.
- Share citation data with other public safety agencies – All the data captured on the citation is made available through an Application Programming Interface (API).
ReportBeam allows officers to complete accident reports faster and more accurately, creating safer communities.
- Faster reports with pre-populated data
- Reduce data entry errors
- Reduce administrative time and effort
- Real-time display of where crashes are happening and how many crashes are happening at the same location
- Flag high incident areas
See it in Action
Schedule a demo and learn how this CentralSquare solution could benefit your business.